MitoInteractome is a web based portal containing information relevant to Mitochondrial Proteins. It also serves as a research tool for finding interacting partners and studying mitochondrial diseases. It has a comprehensive collection and organisation of organelle-specific data. The data is primarily obtained by keyword search at Swissprot, MitoP and MitoProteome. Additional data was obtained from running PSI-BLAST of the initial data set.
- General Protein Information
- Protein-Protein Interaction Information
- Pathway Information
- Disease Information
- SNP Information
How is MitoInteractome different?
- Provides protein-protein interaction information with graphical display.
- Applies newly added new mitochondrial protein information by using BLAST incorporated in Mitointeractome
- Shows correlation of mutation with their impact
- Provides specific pathway information to aid study of their impact
- Contains SNP Information